Thursday, May 7, 2009

Fashion & Apparel

So, it appears that after working for 7 months after some somewhat necessary disciplinary actions, I've found out that I seem to have come full circle.  I find myself again at the same place, but looking down a different road.  

The possibility of this change is not at all what I expected and for the first time, I'm fearing opportunity.  It's like my Republican inclinations as I age, whereas my Democratic self reigned for years when I felt I had nothing to lose.  I'm afraid of this opportunity because I fear this unplanned possibility for change.  

Oddly enough, what this change might bring is not a change in scenery.  I'd be in Los Angeles, still, among family, friends, loved by those around me, continually showering those whom I love with the only kind of love I'm capable of, the only kind I know.

It's all a "learning experience" or so I'm told, and those words keep resonating with me as I keep asking myself, "why do these things keep happening to Me??"

Only time will tell, and then the truth will show itself, however beautiful or ugly it may be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment